Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an interdisciplinary field driven by data, often seen as a computer science branch, dealing with models and systems used to perform functions. The Internet of Things (IoT) is an entirely new reality, covering all areas of human life. The rapid development of IoT has significantly changed the information environment surrounding the development of AI, thus pushing it to a new stage of evolution, with diverse IoT devices bringing more modes of data to AI (e.g., human health data from smart wearable devices, human monitoring data output from smart therapeutic devices). The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) as a combination of IoT and AI could revolutionise modern healthcare by enabling more personalised, preventative, and collaborative forms of IoT care.
In this context, you are cordially invited to submit research and methodological contributions on topics related to AI-based Data Processing for healthcare, IoMT and Their Applications.
- AI-based Data Processing
- AI-based Modelling and Simulation Techniques and Methodologies
- Machine learning/deep learning for healthcare
- Medical data mining and big-data analytics
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing of IoMT
- IoMT architecture, implementation, and application.
All registered and presented worksho papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Sensors Special Issue Explainable AI in Medical Sensors (IF: 3.275)
- Methods and Protocols Special Issue Methods and Protocols in Recent Artificial Intelligence
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology – indexed in Scopus & Ei Compendex (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
The workshop accepts regular papers of 12-20 pages as well as short papers of 6-11 pages in length.
Full Paper Submission deadline
9 June 2021 23 June 2021
7 July 2021
21 July 2021
Start of Conference
18 October 2021
End of Conference
18 October 2021
Dr. Wei Wang
University of Leicester, United Kingdom