EAI IoTCare 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
The next era will be defined by the connections between physical things and the Internet. Integrating healthcare with IoT features through medical devices will help improve the quality of medical service. This is of great importance especially for the elderly, patients with chronic conditions and people who need long-term supervision. This conference aims to provide a forum for presenting and discussing state-of-the-art and future perspectives on Internet of Things and big data of Healthcare. Industry experts, researchers, and academics are gathering to share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to multimedia technologies and enhanced learning, and their applications. The conference will mainly focus on the convergence of IoT and Big data technologies for e-health, e-care, lifestyle, aging population, smart personal living applications, etc.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence and IoT for Healthcare
- Machine learning and IoT for Healthcare
- Transfer learning and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Science and IoT for Healthcare
- Artificial Intelligence for healthcare data analysis
- Machine learning for healthcare data analysis
- Machine learning for signal processing
- Artificial intelligence for signal processing
- Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Collection, Transmission and Storage of the Healthcare Data in IoT
- Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
- Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
- IoT and smart textile for Health
- Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
- Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
- Network Communications for Health Monitoring
- Processing of Quantified Self Data
- Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
- Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Telemedicine Applications
- Wearable Sensor Systems
- Wellness and Health Management Applications
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
- Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Mining of Health Data on the Cloud
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Sensors Special Issue Explainable AI in Medical Sensors (IF: 3.275)
- Methods and Protocols Special Issue Methods and Protocols in Recent Artificial Intelligence
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology – indexed in Scopus & Ei Compendex (Open Access)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
12 March 11 May 2021
11 June 18 June 2021
18 July 17 August 2021
Start of Conference
18 October 2021
End of Conference
19 October 2021
Full Paper Submission deadline
6 June 2021
28 June 2021
18 July 29 July 2021