Call for Workshop Papers
In the past decades, many approaches have been proposed for the topic of information fusion, especially in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. How to achieve the optimal information fusion for IoT devices that would maintain high accuracy, adaptiveness, robustness, timeliness, reliability, and intelligence is still an open issue.
All registered workshop papers will be submitted together with EAI IoTCare 2021 proceedings for publishing by Springer to be made available through Springer Link Digital Library. Papers are solicited on all aspects of research and application, including but not limited to:
- Multi-sensor data fusion methodology
- Applications of information fusion algorithms
- Performance evaluation and comparison of various fusion algorithms
- Statistical estimation algorithms for information fusion
- Model-order reduction techniques for information fusion
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-assisted information fusion
All registered and presented worksho papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Sensors Special Issue Explainable AI in Medical Sensors (IF: 3.275)
- Methods and Protocols Special Issue Methods and Protocols in Recent Artificial Intelligence
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology – indexed in Scopus & Ei Compendex (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
The workshop accepts regular papers of 12-20 pages as well as short papers of 6-11 pages in length.
Full Paper Submission deadline
9 June 2021 23 June 2021
7 July 2021
21 July 17 July 2021
Start of Conference
18 October 2021
End of Conference
18 October 2021
Yuan XU, Ph.D., Associate professor
University of Jinan, China
Prof. Gaoge Hu,
Northwestern Polytechnical University, China